Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. With Astera, you’ll get the market reach and strong set of the technology of an established company that caters to some of the biggest organizations in the world. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
What You’ll Do
· Create content for our social media profiles and keep audiences engaged
· Create content for the website, blog, emails, landing pages, online ads, and all other channels of content
· Work with the development and QA team to understand the product and write in-depth, product-focused technical content, such as whitepapers, product datasheets, technical guides, etc.
· Conduct keyword research to optimize content for search engines
· Identify gaps in our content strategy and recommend new ways to reach the target audience
· Proofread and edit written pieces before publication
· Monitor website and social media analytics and use the insights to optimize the content strategy
· Coordinate with graphic designers to get custom images and infographics created for website and social media assets
· Monitor the latest marketing and industry-related trends to improve performance and generate content around trending topics
· Review and update published content as needed
· Conduct online media, influencer, and partnership outreach
· Build and manage a rich content calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our online properties
· Mentor writers and edit their work to ensure grammatical, structural, and technical accuracy
Skill Set Required
· At least one-year experience of working with a reputable content writing company
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing
· Proven editorial skills and outstanding command of the English language
· Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
· Strong analytical skills to understand and leverage social media and website analytics
· First-hand experience of using Google Analytics, Marketo, or any other analytics tool
What You’ll Need
· Leadership on demand. We expect you to take the lead wherever you deem necessary without anybody having to push you to it. At the same time, you should know when working as a team is more beneficial for the company.
· Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
· Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
· Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
· The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, We don’t skimp on the money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.