Astera Software, based in California, USA, is a rapidly growing provider of data integration products. With Astera, you’ll get the market reach and strong set of technology of an established company that caters to some of the biggest organizations in the world. Our vision is limitless, and we have the experience, resources, and drive to deliver.
What You’ll Do
· Create lighting fast responsive landing pages using HTML/CSS by translating provided design mockups.
· Maintain web standards and keep up-to-date with new technologies and advertising trends and formats (i.e. site responsiveness, size restrictions, mobile, web video, etc.)
· Along with landing and homepages, other requests will inevitably come your way including interactive info graphics, microsites, new interactive form flows and overall page innovations.
· Brainstorm, concept, and collaborate with the Creative Team
· Work with the content team to implement SEO best practices and all analytics code
· Work closely with back-end developers, Marketing team and web designers to improve usability of Website
Technical Skill Set
· Capable of using jQuery and/or CSS to create rich interactive and animated content
· Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
· Familiar with interacting with third-party APIs and building using Node JS, ReactJs
· Deep understanding of web standard and best practices
· In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
· Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
· Strong Understanding of layout aesthetics
· Working knowledge of .NET applications development would be advantage
· Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
· BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
· Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
What You’ll Need
· Leadership on demand. We expect you to take the lead wherever you deem necessary without anybody having to push you to it. At the same time, you should know when working as a team is more beneficial for the company.
· Manic energy. You need to come in charging each day and be ready to take the bull by the horns. Tiredness should be a foreign concept to you.
· Competitive nature. Being the best shouldn’t be enough for you. You make your goals, you crush them, and you lead the rest in doing the same every single time.
· Learner mindset. You need to be raring to learn something new each day. Your workday should feel incomplete if you haven’t learned at least 10 new things.
· The 3Cs: Courage, Curiosity, and Creativity.
What We Offer
- A thriving culture, with every single one of your colleagues just as smart, passionate, and driven as you are.
- Flexible environment, We don’t believe in rigid hierarchies and lots of rules and restrictions.
- Space here is open and inviting, where we have fun even as we work.
- Outstanding remuneration, We don’t skimp on money – we’d be happy to pay you whatever you think you’re worth and are able to convince us. This comes with regular benefits and perks too, and your suggestions for more inclusions are always very welcome.
- A chance to be a part of something great, a chance to make your mark, and a chance to be challenged beyond anything you’ve ever experienced.