ATRULE is hiring Quality Assurance Intern
We convey to our client's significant serenity consistently by assisting them with ensuring what they esteem most. Our energy for putting the client at the focal point of all that we do is driving a groundbreaking movement at ATRULE
Working as an Agile group, we are on the front edge of an IT change for how individuals function and convey arrangements. Our passion for placing the user at the center of everything we do is driving our incremental approach to software feature development and delivery.
About this Internship program:
· It is a 3-month unpaid internship opportunity that may lead to a full-time job based on the performance of the incumbent.
· Our full-time jobs offer a market competitive remuneration package and exponential career growth to the interns transitioned to full-time Associate Engineers.
1. Should be independent, self-reliant, and highly motivated to learn the new technologies on your own
2. You must be passionate about solving problems.
3. Self-organized, punctual, and able to work in a thriving, constantly evolving environment.