We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
This role’s responsibilities will include:
- You need to have the following skills and characteristics:
- You need excellent English skills and you must be a strong communicator, especially in written communication.
- Preparing social content: repurposing core content for specific channels (ex. Socials, email)
- Helping with repurposed content creation across formats -- ex. editing photos, videos, podcasts, creating memes
- Publishing content to our web platforms
- Manage our email marketing operations: create HTML emails and templates, set up automated RSS-email campaigns, manage email lists, Deploy email blasts
- Engaging with followers using our defined communication rules and voice
- Promoting our content using ads on social network
- Measuring the effectiveness of our campaigns and content using analytics tools
Your English must be up to international standards, as our businesses are global. We cannot emphasize this enough. If your English is not outstanding please do not apply.
Reliability and accountability.
- General software and platform knowledge (in addition to those mentioned above):
- Personality and Attitude:
- Other Cultural Fit Items:
- You need to be or become familiar with distributed team productivity platforms such as video conferencing (Ex. Google hangouts) and company chat (ex. Glip, which is what we use, which is similar to Slack)
- Because we are a distributed organization, written communication is extremely important -- clear messages in the company chat, well and precisely articulated documents, etc. form the backbone of our collaboration. This is something you should be very comfortable with.
- This also means you need to be a highly honest and accountable person. Nobody is going to be looking over your shoulder constantly.
- You need to be trustworthy as you will be managing confidential organization for the company
Background and Experience:
- What happens next:
- If you are interested please apply with your CV and samples your work product that you can share (social profiles that you manage, links to content you have created or content websites you have managed)
- If your application materials are judged to be strong, we will ask you to take an English Skills test via the Rozee platform.
- Once again, we emphasize that only candidates with very strong English will be considered
We look forward to hearing from you.
- Attention to detail. Your work must be accurate in its details. We do not have the time or margin for careless, sloppy mistakes.
- Fast learner. You will constantly be learning.
- Fluency with Social Platforms and extensive experience on multiple platforms.
- Experience with creating social content for consumers
- Experience with Wordpress is a plus
- Understanding email service provider platforms (ex. Mailchimp) is a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics is a plus
- Passion for consumer facing categories such as food and sports
- Familiarity with Google Sheets, Google Docs, and Google Slides is a huge plus
- Excel/spreadsheet fluency and skills are a plus
- In Excel and Google sheets, the basic ability to organize and manipulate data is a plus -- as we are very data driven
- You need to be very self-motivated.
- Attentiveness and responsiveness. You must be an “on top of it” person, excited to pitch in, help, respond, and engage.
- You must be excited to work and be challenged.
- Relevant education and/or experience is crucial
- Experience and knowledge of other relevant fields for internet businesses is extremely helpful: ex. Digital marketing, Customer Acquisition, Growth Hacking, Digital Advertising, SEO, copywriting