Auxin Security – New Frontier in Automated Cloud Security
In This Role, You Will
· Build new SaaS solutions including architecture, provisioning, configuration, deployment, and patching of network components
· React to production deficiencies by continuously implementing automation, self-healing, and real-time monitoring to production systems
· Solve complex and difficult problems and build automation to prevent problem recurrence
· Participate in cloud service capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis, and system tuning.
· Partner with distributed teams in prototyping new solutions
· Stay informed of new technologies
1+ years or intern experience in software development a distributed systems environment, preferably in the cloud
· BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience (ONLY NED, NUST, FAST-NU)
· Proficient with scripting skills (Shell, Perl and Python); and programming languages C/C++/Java/Python
· Strong experience with Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) using tools like GIT/Bit Bucket, TeamCity, Artifactory, Jira, Phabricator, and Octopus or equivalent
· Strong knowledge of different development environments (Git, Atlassian tools: JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket)
· Good knowledge of containerization using Docker/Kubernetes
· Experience with configuration management tools
· Expertise in designing, analyzing, and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
· Systematic problem-solving approach, combined with a strong sense of ownership and drive.
· Possess a passion for technical leadership and mentoring
· Possess strong verbal and written communication skills