We are looking for an application developer responsible for development and maintenance of both modern desktop and mobile applications.
Your primary focus will be the development of IOS, Android and Desktop applications using cross platform technologies such as React Native, Google Flutter and Electron. You will be working alongside senior developers responsible for the core application and API’s. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Design, build applications for Android, IOS, Web & Desktop platforms, with modern technologies such as React Native/NativeScript/Google
- Flutter, Electron, Vue.js/React
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Experience developing Desktop apps with Electron
- Experience developing mobile apps with modern mobile frameworks like React Native, NativeScript or Google Flutter
- Strong knowledge of Android/IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity calling RESTful APIs to connect desktop/mobile apps to back-end services
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as "touch”
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of source control & code versioning too.