We are looking for Android Developer for a key role in Android development team. As an Android Engineer, you will be responsible for the development of android applications and services used to deliver cutting edge experiences.
Experience: Minimum 2 year
Tools And Technologies/Skills
- A strong understanding of Java, Android application development, Android application framework and Android Sdk.
- Knowledge of Android's common software design patterns and applications with high-performing cross device UI’s.
- Have one or more substantial Android apps that showcases your work.
- Experience in multi-threaded development on Android
- A firm understanding of object-oriented design patterns and architecture.
- Experience with different API’s, SDLC and programming techniques.
- A strong understanding of data-structures and SQL.
- Experience with version control software especially git or other dvcs.
- Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including algorithms, complexity analysis and optimization of solution.
- Ability to translate conceptual designs into user interfaces.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- High attention to minute details in requirements, design or development.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and work well with a team
Responsibilities And Tasks
- Play a prominent role in the design and development of Android Applications.
- Build backward compatible applications supporting tablets and mobile devices
- Collaborate closely with other developers, designers to define innovative UIs and optimized functionalities for mobile platforms
- Investigate, identify and resolve application issues and inefficiencies.
- Develop and resolve compatibility issues between the wide range of Android versions and devices
- Establish best practices for mobile development
- Deliver high quality work on tight schedules
- Mentor junior developers in the team