1. Co-ordinate all the management meetings and ensure that a reporting matrix is in place to record all the key out comes.
2. Develop the reporting formats as and when required by the management.
3. Develop PowerPoint presentations / business and marketing analysis.
4. Liaise with the managers across various departments and gather relevant information on behalf of the CEO for the development of future organizational policies.
5. Develop memos and policies on general rules and management of organization.
6. Assist the senior management in the development of corporate presentations.
7. Assist in automation of company processes by gathering information from various departments and conducting beta testing of systems along with the developers.
8. Professionally analyze and assess existing policies, processes and procedures, and help repair any gaps and recommended solutions, including automation (as and when required).
9. Professionally assist with the management of trainings, meetings and gatherings of the company.
10. Competently monitor and evaluate the progress and achievement of objectives of the employees within the company.
11. Assist the CEO in the internal vetting of confidential documents and prepare agenda for meetings.
12. Manage the CEO's calendar and ensure that the travel plans and other daily activities are coordinated in line with the objectives.
13. Optimum utilization of budget for events, sponsorship and social activities.
Other activities as required by the management from time to time.