Multi-tasking with a “can-do” attitude. In this dynamic position the ideal candidate will possess strong administrative, organizational, and creative skills. Prior marketing and administrative experience in the field is required. Active engagement in a range of responsibilities, including assisting in all aspects of the Marketing Communication. To plan, organize and oversee all marketing activities of Company and ensure effective communications, relationships and partnerships with external relevant brands and stakeholders.
The individual will be responsible for assisting with the overall supervision of the Company’s various programs and activities. This includes assisting with the planning and implementing strategies for engaging a variety of activities, such as representing Company through workshops, organizing events, participating in expos, orientation/information sessions and career fairs, to name a few.
This role is responsible for performing a diverse range of functions including but not limited to.
- To establish and continuously enhance brand image of company through modern marketing tools in cost-effective manner.
- Brainstorm and develop new strategies for the growth of Company and ensure consistency in promoting corporate image
- Maintains and optimizes company social media to increase the visibility of the company’s social content.
- Overseeing the marketing campaign, promotional activities, and corporate events making sure that the company’s brand presence is visible.
- Developing marketing strategy and proper implementation to achieve objectives.
- Manage proper execution of marketing promotion activities.
- Generating new ideas and marketing proposal with budget.
- Plan, monitor and organize all sorts of events, campaign and promotional materials.
- Planning, organizing and conducting round-wise communication with stakeholders across various mediums
- Develop and maintain internal communication systems (intranet, newsletters, emails, corporate announcements).
- Manage the content of the Company website to ensure that they are current, dynamic, and relevant.
- Review web analytics on an ongoing basis and generate monthly reports regarding site traffic.
- Develop and implement Promotional plans Design and maintain Digital marketing campaign.
- Taking a lead role in developing relevant promotional material including but not limited to developing content for website and brochures, developing videos and creating other needed tools.
- Effective and timely communication to external and internal resource.
- Providing logistical and operational support throughout team events and playing a vital role in conducting major events. Support in planning a wide range of events such as recruitment drives, information or mentoring sessions, and / or networking events with professionals from relevant industries.
- Assist in the development and execution of events.
- Actively involved in activities such as conferences, seminars, career fairs and other industry specific events
Data Management, Research & Analysis:
- In-depth round-wise analyses of data collected and extraction of key statistics from gathered data to be used in presentations and effective targeted communication; identifying trends; Analyzing and making statistical reports. Conduct research, compile and analyze data, and create reports as requested.
- Inventory Management: Arranging and maintaining inventory of marketing collateral such as brochures, flyers, guides, giveaways, budgeting of stock in coordination with internal departments.
- Tracks invoices, keeps logs of expenses and processes paperwork for timely approval.
- Coordinates estimates, scheduling, and billing with outside vendors.
Operational Task/Operations: Coordinate and oversee all office activities.
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Deal with complaints or issues.
- Assist in vendor relationship management.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
- Assist in the development of all strategic and tactical marketing initiatives and plans.
- Organizing and providing operational & logistical support in coordination with internal and external departments at events.
- Performing other duties as assigned or requested.
- Candidate must have 2 to 3 working experience in digital Marketing.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Computer skills: Photoshop, Social media, Online Advertising, General online marketing knowledge
- Great social and interpersonal skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to work under high pressure and speed
- Ability to generate new ideas and processes to improve marketing campaign effectiveness
- Basic understanding of marketing principles.
- Strong network within the industry
- Event planning and organizing skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- A self-starter with the ability to manage own workload and adjust according to the changing demands
- Detail oriented
- A can-do and flexible approach
- Planning skills – converting an idea into an effective solution.
- implementable plan with realistic strategies and actions
- Abilities and skills to manage multiple tasks with strong follow-up