Base Camp Data Solutions is looking for a part-time resource with high-level skills in Adobe Animate, Maya, Cinema 4D, Blender, and/or Adobe Affect Effects.
He/she must have a robust portfolio.
- Collaborating with the client and production team members to understand needs, review scripts, design storyboards, and create and edit animations.
- Using software and other techniques to produce animations.
- Listening to feedback and altering animations to better suit client needs.
- Ensuring that the final product aligns with the needs of the client and is delivered on time without exceeding the budget.
- Presenting the final animated piece to clients for their approval.
- Using creativity and artistic techniques to tell a story or provide information in visual form.
- Researching industry trends and developments and learning new applications.
- 2D drawn animation.
- 2D computer animation.
- Stop-frame or stop-motion animation.
- 3D computer-generated (CG) animation.
- Bachelor’s degree or certificate in computer animation, fine arts, graphic design, or related field.
- More education, experience, or proficiency with specific animation software platforms may be preferred.
- Robust portfolio.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, presentation, and computer skills.
- Understanding of animation, storytelling, and character development techniques.
- Attention to detail, adaptability, and receptiveness to feedback and direction.
- Ability to work independently or with a team to develop animations and solve problems.