This is a Technical position responsible for the configuration, installation, operations, support and security of the Company’s databases. This position requires 3-5 years of experience in both SQL Server operations and Business Intelligence development skills. Develop methodology for the ongoing assessment of database performance and the identification of problem areas.
Required experience / skills:
· Experience with MS SQL server suite: SQL server, SSAS, SSIS and SSRS
· Fluent in designing OLAP cubes and associated relational model
· Large data storage solution management
· Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence systems operation and maintenance
· Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services Cube development and maintenance
· Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services ETL process development and maintenance
· Develop security scheme for the database environment, as well as assisting in disaster recovery if necessary.
· Proven experience in troubleshooting and resolving database problems.
· Proven experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
· Proven experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
· Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server.
· Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
We provide data management solutions for clients. We offer the cost benefits of offshore resourcing with the peace of mind and quality of dedicated local management. We design intelligent data management systems to maximize efficiency and robustness of client businesses. Our key business and systems ...مزید پڑھیں