We are looking for sharp and energetic QA resource who can work in a challenging yet compatible environment with an experience of over 3 years.
- Analysis of functional requirements, Change Requests etc.
- To prepare test Plan, test case & scenario matrix documents.
- To prepare Traceability Matrix.
- Executing test cases/scenarios.
- Preparing testing environments.
- Testing applications on multiple browsers.
- Testing web services and web applications.
- Communicating with onshore and offshore teams.
- To perform different types of testing like functional, acceptance, system, regression, smoke, sanity, performance and use acceptance.
- Bug reporting and tracking.
- To perform other assigned duties.
- 3+ years of experience working in the similar capacity.
- Practical knowledge of software development life cycles (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
- Experience of testing web apps and/or Mobile apps.
- Experience in creating and executing Test Plans, Test Scenarios, and Test Cases.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Strong understanding of testing methodologies and techniques.
- Expertise in functional and non-functional test execution and reporting.
- Must be able to work independently as well as a team member.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Technical writing skills to prepare User Manuals, Process flows, Deployment Checklists.
- Excellent knowledge regarding SQL.
- Familiar with Agile/SCRUM and experience in such environment is plus.
- Hands on experience of Load Runner is a big plus.
- Familiar with testing of service oriented architecture (SOA).
- Familiar with configuring of any web/application server such JBOSS, Web logic or IIS.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, presentation and communication skills.
- Experience with different bug tracking tools like JIRA, Mantis and SharePoint and HP Quality Center.
- Must be self-motivated and a quick learner.
Bachelor’s Degree or Higher (Software/Computer Science)
Position is based in Hyderabad, and candidates living in Hyderabad will be preferred only.