The candidate shall be required to deal in all Corporate Affairs & Company Secretarial works and to manage the related departmental work.
1) Formation of companies and all other legal forms of entities.
2) Filing of statutory returns.
3) Drafting of agreements, trust deeds and any other documents related to corporate compliance.
4) Preparing and filing of minutes of the statutory meetings.
5) Responsible for compliance and advisory services covering corporate and secretarial services.
6) Ensuring compliance with respect of all laws relating to corporate entities including foreign exchange manual of State Bank of Pakistan.
7) Dealing with any other matter related to assigned Services.
BDO is the fifth largest accountancy network in the world: a world wide network of public accounting firms, called BDO Member Firms, serving international clients. Each BDO Member Firm is an independent legal entity in its own country. With a local presence in 110 countries, wherever you are in the ...مزید پڑھیں