This is a full-time position with 8-10 flexible working hours per day between 10:00am - 9:00pm throughout the week
Candidates will work directly under Senior Social Media Manager
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Must be fluent in English language and be able to communicate effectively with prospective and current customers
- Should be able to use popular social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc. and applications such as MS office, mainly MS Excel, MS Word, and be able to operate e-mail clients such as Outlook, Gmail, etc.
- You must carryout tasks delegated to you by the CEO and coordinate with subordinate staff as required to deliver the expected results. These include, but are not limited to:
- Helping with organizing and planning events
- Managing the office and keeping track of email and social media
- Taking calls, making appointments and assigning tasks
- Organize warehouse and keep track of items
- Must have at least 1-2 years of similar/relevant past experience.
- Should have suitable professional references of previous employer or superviser.
- Minimum education is bachelors degree in any discipline.