Bester Capital Media is urgently looking for a Content Writer to create content for marketing and advertising purposes.
Experience level: Mid-senior level
Content Writer Job Summary:
- The content writer will develop and create content for print, digital media, or product descriptions.
- Well-researched and accurate content will be produced on tight deadlines.
- Writer will communicate with leadership, clients, and potential interview sources.
- Must follow company editorial style guide.
- Excellent writing, spelling, and understanding of grammar are essential to the role.
Content Writer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new content to assist marketing campaigns
- Work closely with marketing team members
- Creating concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy
- Researching and organizing facts and sources
- Interviewing sources
- Consistently brainstorming and collaborating with team for new ideas and strategies
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Collaborating with campaign managers, creative team, and designers
- Writing a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (website, blogs, articles, social updates, banners, case studies, guides, white papers, etc.)
Content Writer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing with relevant work experience/Masters in English Literature with content writing experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent grasp of English language
- Creative and innovative thinker and planner
- Confident in producing work across multiple platforms
- Able to align multiple brand strategies and ideas
- Assists team members when needed to accomplish team goals
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Three to four years’ experience writing for a large agency or corporation
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel) and Google Docs
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strict adherence to company policies and style
- Extensive knowledge of the company, brand, and product preferred
- Ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and be a problem-solver
- Familiarity with keyword placement and SEO