Java Developer (Entry Level)
Bester Capital Media is currently seeking a motivated, career-oriented Java Developer (Entry Level) to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career.
Java Developer – Entry Level Job Responsibilities and Duties
· Working closely with the tech lead and senior developers, the Java Developer will participate in the system architecture design, systems engineering, development, integration testing and validation, and all aspects of the software life-cycle (requirements to design to implementation to test) for a java back end application involving extensive messaging and transaction processing
· Responsible for developing and testing Java code as dictated by project requirement
· The candidate will be expected to learn and adhere to the continuous integration, automated unit testing and other AGILE practices established within the team using the tools that are currently used by the team
· The candidate is expected to diagnose and fix issues in existing application components as part of maintenance
· Analyze user needs and define site objective.
· Use programming languages and software to build applications.
· Design and implement efficient user interfaces for internet and intranet applications.
· Design and conduct code testing.
· Integrate applications with network systems, servers and databases.
· Troubleshoot problems with application development and use.
· Work together with other developers to produce optimal outcomes.
· Provide user support in the form of assistance tools and user guides.
· Show initiative by accepting challenges and looking for innovative approaches to efficient applications.
Java Developer – Entry Level Skills and Qualifications
· Final year project done in Java Programming from a well reputed institute.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or IT.
· Motivated team player.
· Excellent communicator
· Self-starter with commitment to professional growth
· Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design, Web User Interface design.
· Committed to providing optimal efficiency and user-friendly design.
· Basic knowledge of Core Java.
· Should have knowledge in C, C++, Coding.
· Application development involving designing, coding, debugging and testing various software applications using applicable/prescribed technologies.
· Involve in Object oriented programming, design and analysis.
· Use various methodologies in software programming to accomplish modeling and simulation
· to test) for a java back end application involving extensive messaging and transaction processing
Dubai’s leading digital marketing & advertising agency. As a full-service media company, we help brands increase ROI, attract customers, convert leads & more.