Energetic & young candidates are required who want to start their career with us. Bill Max MD is a New York-based healthcare facility providing Healthcare services.
At the beginning of 2019, we have successfully launched our Medical Billing House in Lahore. Our Company is committed to providing our employees with an enriching and a rewarding environment. We are constantly hiring excellent resources who can maintain and regulate in-house workflow. An excellent salary package will be offered to the right candidates as per their skills and expertise. Also, the company will provide paid training to the selected candidates at full pay from the date of joining.
We are looking for an Accounts Receivable Representative with excellent English communication skills preferably with a US accent.
An AR Representative will be responsible for the jobs and responsibilities enlisted below.
Major job responsibilities include:
- Knowledge of different Electronic health records (EHR) and insurance portals & CRM.
- Updating CRMs, Payment Posting & Payment Chase
- Patients follow up: calls are made to patients to verify demographic details or get missing information, and also discuss outstanding dues
- Denial Management with follow-up for claims with insurance.
- Review patient bills for accuracy or completeness and obtain any missing information.
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines.
- Follow up on Unpaid/Rejected claims within the standard billing cycle time frame with different insurance.
- Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances as indicated by the paperwork team.
- Communicate Effectively with Team and Clients.
- To perform the Account Receivables, Denial Management, Appeal Management.
- To maintain the protocols and documentation of each performed task.
- Bachelor and Graduation.
- Preference will be given to the person knowing this position.
- Basic knowledge of computer skills (MS Word & Excel) and different CRMs is compulsory.
- The ideal candidate must have good communication skills (Writing and fluency)
Shift Time (06:00PM to 03:00AM)
Salary range: Depends upon your qualifications and experience.