· Plan, schedule and implement Bilytica/CloudPital product training, procedures and documentation for customers (Enterprise Imaging for Radiology, EI Business Intelligence and EI Cardiology, etc).
· Assist the Customer in the design of their workflow to better integrate the Bilytica/CloudPital Solutions EI product suite into the Enterprise to address the specific workflow needs of hospitals, including customizing business reports and database analyst and distribution of data within the Enterprise.
· Assist with the integration of hospital information system data and alignment of management report customizations.
· Assist in the development of standardized end-user applications-specific training programs and documentation
· Complete site visit reports and site discovery assessments
· Use the site assessments and build out required product configurations unique for each site and their specific requirements.
· Manage customer sites after initial training to ensure smooth operation of the Bilytica/CloudPital product solutions.
· Support the Professional Support organization and end-users when equipment is being staged.
· Provide support for the Sales organization through the management of site visits and on-site technical application and product demonstrations.
· On occasion, provide support for the Sales organization with regards to the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
· On occasion, become involved in pre-site evaluations as required by the sales and service team
· Acts as a consultative resource for the organization on the capabilities of Enterprise Imaging PACS, EI Business Intelligence application, radiology workflows and application functionality.
· Maintains current knowledge of Healthcare trends, new technology and hospital/radiology information systems within the industry.
· Overall understanding of hospital wide workflow from order to results.
· Understands and clearly communicates the implications of system functionality and technical changes and their impact on clinical and business operations within the hospital environment.
· Completes Clinical Acceptance reviews as required to verify functionality of the PACS products.
· Develop strategies and training documentation to improve customer understanding of product capabilities.
· On occasion, create PowerPoint documents to support sales initiatives.
· Support hospital PACS Go-Live environments in the capacity of technical and application functionality resource.
· Provides training, coaching, support and mentoring to other Application Specialist’s.
· Post Secondary Degree or Diploma in Radiography Technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience two years healthcare experience including experience with PACS;
· Experience with HIS/RIS systems; experience writing and outputting healthcare system reports; are an asset.
· Strong communication skills and the ability to present technical information to groups of people in a clear and concise manner.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, strong customer service orientation with excellent interpersonal skills
· Proven ability to work under pressure and meet milestones and deadlines
· Advanced level of computer skillset including, Windows applications, Cognos, SQL report creation, Oracle 11g, Oracle BI 126.96.36.199, Oracle DB and standard operating systems.
· Expert level knowledge of Oracle 11g, Oracle BI Foundation Suite, SQL Developer, preferred
· Advanced troubleshooting skills and knowledge of Healthcare software programs.
· Ability to quickly assimilate/understand new software programs.
· Ability to self manage their time and work in stressful situations at times, due to customer urgencies (ie.: patient care/hospitals).
· Ability to travel, on an as needed basis to customer sites with approximately 50% travel
We work with our clients in improving business performance, increasing profitability to reducing costs and making better use of people and resources.Since 2007, Bilytica and its brilliant team are connecting people, data and advanced analytics together so our customers can do things they never thoug ...مزید پڑھیں