Technical Project Manager will manage a team of .NET, MVC developers and will be responsible for leading end to end Project deliveries with complete ownership. This is a highly technical role, with focus on designing, architecting, and developing enterprise applications, using the most advanced technology stack, methodologies (Waterfall and Agile) and standards within the agreed timelines. Individuals in this role will need to have good technical and communication skills and strive to be on the cutting edge, innovate, and explore to deliver quality solutions to Bilytica Clients.
- Educational Qualification: Minimum Bachelor in Computer Science
- 8+ years hands-on experience of developing and managing C#/ ASP .Net, MVC projects.
- 3+ years of experience of leading projects involving MVC, .Net 4.0/4.5, Entity Framework & Web Services.
- Expertise in Grounds-up development projects (not just AMS, Support).
- Experience in a various Agile Project Management software /techniques / tools.
- Strong process Improvement, documentation, and planning skills.
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and build confidence and trust with clients.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Enjoys working as part of agile software teams in a startup environment.
Your Role & Responsibilities at Bilytica:
- Requirements Management
- Partner with the customers to understand their vision, functional domain and deliver end-to-end roadmap of their product development.
- Acquire an excellent knowledge of client business requirements; explore all relevant options and consequences to ensure best solution offerings to customers.
- Translate business requirements into technical approach, solution, and technical design specifications.
- Technology Management
- Lead technical design, development, testing and deployment or migration of applications on Azure Cloud Platform.
- Participate in Architectural and Design Reviews while establishing, and maintaining best practices.
- Setup new processes to improve the quality of work.
- Upgrade by learning technologies beyond traditional area of expertise.
- Client Management
- Set the correct level of expectations in terms of delivery plan, dates & scope with the client and Development team.
- Monitor projects against milestones; inform client of delays or issues; advise and negotiate acceptable compromises.
- Manage interactions/escalations and consult client on project delivery, process, technology as well as business needs.
- Establish credibility at all levels with clients and colleagues.
- People Management
- Manage a team of 8 to 10 skilled Developers.
- Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to develop skills of team members.
- Manage recruitment, appraisals and people development initiatives.
Who Should Apply?
- You have independently managed end-to-end development projects, from understanding functional requirements to development, with different business domain over last 2 years
- You are well versed with Agile development methodologies and have successfully implemented them across at least 2-3 projects.
- You have lead development team of 8 to 12 developers with people development responsibility.
- You have served as “Single Point of Contact” for managing escalations, project tracking and Stakeholder reporting on a daily & weekly basis.
- You understand and aware of latest Microsoft .NET technology and its evolution over last 3 years.