The Technical Team Lead oversees a team of developers who design, develop and maintain the operation of a database-driven MVC/ASP.NET/AngularJS/C# Web application with a specific emphasis on usability, performance and scalability.
Other responsibilities include:
· Architects .NET and database-based solutions by studying existing technology architecture; analyzing browser compatibility techniques; evaluating solution alternatives; developing prototypes; and writing detailed technical requirements
· Delegates tasks to, organizes, mentors and motivates a team of talented software developers
· Fosters a culture of continuous improvement in all areas of technology and instills the principles of this culture in a team of 4-8 developers
· Should have managed onsite/offshore teams (extremely familiar with the offshore development model)
· Able to simultaneously manage multiple projects/priorities
· Experienced in formal SDLC methodologies (waterfall and Agile Methodologies preferred)
· Effective communication skills (able to communicate with senior management and key stakeholders)
· Works together with senior software developers to plan and execute projects
· Technical Capacity.
· Project Management.
· Communication Proficiency.
· Performance Management.
· Problem Solving/Analysis.
· Supervisory Responsibility
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We work with our clients in improving business performance, increasing profitability to reducing costs and making better use of people and resources.Since 2007, Bilytica and its brilliant team are connecting people, data and advanced analytics together so our customers can do things they never thoug ...مزید پڑھیں