We are a thriving real estate development company currently working on 3 major projects. The company is expanding its departments and staff. We are currently in need of a 3D Animator for our Design Department.
- Create 3D renders from the Auto CAD drawings and plans
- Produce quality animations of various projects
- Communicate with the architect or creative director to understand the concept and requirements of a project
- Draw sketches and develop storyboards according to the script
- Create 2D models of the sketches in the computer and modify the design if required
- Work with the creative team for design and discuss the changes that will enhance the appearance of the sequence as a whole
- Add background, sound, texture, colors, lighting and other attributes to an animation
- Create separate frames for each sequence and put the sequence on timeline to match the script and soundtrack
- Edit and fine tune the animation sequence and ensure that the final product meets the project requirements
Skills of a 3D Animator
3D animation is not an ordinary job. A 3D animator has to be highly creative and should be experienced in working with a number of applications including but not limited to Maya, Adobe Flash, Adobe Creative Suite, Cinema 4D, and other applications used in graphic designing and animation. It is not just the technical knowledge that makes you an animator. You also need to understand the esthetics of visual communication in order to satisfy the clients' requirements. Team work is the key to deliver excellent results in this profession. Artistic vision is also important because working with software without an imagination will not bear fruits.
At least 2 years of experience in 3D rendering and animation.
A prior experience in real estate rendering and animation will be preferred.