If you are interested in working with an amazing team, with full training from the ground up, and flexible hours; with the ability to work, read below. We offer:
• Energetic, positive, supportive team environment
• Career growth and merit-based advancement system
• Structured training and leadership program
• Full training from the ground up - Previous experience preferred but not required
• Company events and trips! Our ideal candidate is a person who is flexible, adaptable and trainable.
A person that is looking for a long-term career fit and wants to get their foot in the door with a company to grow is important to us.
• Provide excellent customer service through active listening and help keep both internal and customer-facing support documentation up-to-date.
• Work with confidential customer information and treat it sensitively while actively providing recommendations for and process improvement.
• Aim to resolve issues on the first call by being proactive and handle open customer issues and raise when appropriate to ensure timely follow-up and satisfactory resolution.
• Handle and carefully respond to all customer inquiries
• Assist existing clients through phone and/or in person about account management, billing issues, content and basic product application while building scalable customer-facing resources for common questions and issues.
• Forbes Top 25 Happiest Companies to work for in America
• Fortune 500 Company
• Has served working families and been in business since 1951
• Has been respected and appreciated by more than 20,000 different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups, licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations If you feel that you would be a great fit for our company and team, apply now! We will set you up with an interview at the soonest available date.