- Expected to conduct system analysis and development for mobile application, with limited support from senior team members, to keep our systems current with changing technologies.
- Strong programming background especially in data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Review and repair the legacy code and responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs, and designing solutions to problematic programming problems.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance
- Assists the Programmer/Analysts in designing programs and databases.
- Participate in and contribute to design and architecture process.
- Any task assigned by the management
- Responsible for information security tasks within own work scope
We are looking for:
Minimum Education: Bachelor's in Computer Sciences
Required Experience: 1-3 years experience in the development of Android mobile applications
- Sound knowledge of SDLC
- Good analytical skills
- Team player and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under stress and aggressive deadlines
- Self-organized with the ability to plan ahead
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible timings