Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities:
Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Monitors potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets.
· Attending Meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts · Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, Hardworking, Punctual, Responsible