The SEO Expert role involves managing a portfolio of clients and improving their search engine optimization by using techniques including: Keyword Research, Copy Optimization, Article Marketing, site structure, URL re‐writes, social media, blogging and link building. The SEO Expert will ensure that assigned projects, websites or internet properties have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience. Create the necessary technical architecture of website. Help set, and work to, performance indicators for SEO that everyone understands and which complement overall marketing and business objectives. Promote both offsite and onsite activities and also the interactions that build ranking, profile and traffic.
- Review clients current website
- Develop an optimization plan
- Make changes necessary to the site and implement the plan
- Report activities to clients
- Liaise with management team
- Engage in inbound and outbound link placement.
- Develop long term relationships with your key clients
- Submit sites to Google and Bing Webmaster Tools.
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy by testing and metrics
- Improve Google ranking.
- E-newsletters and social media campaigns
- SEO Algorithms
- Must be able to identify technical SEO issues with websites
- Strong knowledge of ON-PAGE and Off-Page SEO Factors
- 2+ years of experience SEO Executive or Similar role.
- Bachelors in Computer Science or relevant disciple