We are a B2B e-commerce marketplace connecting manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and resellers all on one platform. Our mission is to create links for businesses with each other, everywhere.
We are looking for an experienced supply chain manager to ensure our supply chain and logistics operations function properly. In this role, you’ll collaborate with other departments, such as Sales and Finance, to create effective business plans, so teamwork skills are important. You should also have experience in project management, as well as great leadership and communication ability.
If you meet these criteria and also possess a strategic, analytical mind, we’d like to hear from you.
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Monitor logistics to make sure they run smoothly
- Maintain supply chain inventory and records
- Train and guide employees
- Find cost-effective solutions for supply chain processes
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
- Collaborate with other departments to create coordinated plans for business growth
- Develop and implement safety guidelines in all aspects of the supply chain (e.g. use of trucks, forklifts)
- Ensure supply chain processes meet legal requirements and standards
- Communicate and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to land more profitable deals
- Previous experience as a supply chain manager or in a similar field
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Creative problem-solving
- A strategic and analytical mind
- Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or similar field