We are looking for an energetic iOS Intern, who is willing to learn and grow.
- The ideal candidate must have strong problem-solving skills and creative instincts to develop and maintain iOS applications.
- The candidate will be given a platform to work on market-leading, innovative, and challenging mobile apps.
Fundamental knowledge about most or all of the following:
- Familiarity with Mobile applications and user interfaces.
- Translation of designer mock-ups and wire frames into front-end code
- Understanding of Apple design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding and maintenance of our existing code/apps
- Contribute towards the development life-cycle, design, implementation, and test.
- Development Knowledge of JSON, REST, and XML based web services and their working.
- Using tools such as Xcode, Git, Gutbucket, and Jira in the software development process
Skills we are looking for:
- Fresh 6-month Experience in iOS Apps along with experience in front end design of the app as well as knowledge of server-based work
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, versatility, adaptability, and creative thinking
- Programming experience in Swift and OOP, Data structure, and database
- Strong problem-solving and logical skills.
- Comfortable in working with the team as well as independently
Other Skills Required
- Learning attitude, communication, and passion to code.