Our company is looking for an experienced qualified or partially qualified accountant to lead the management of our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable, and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Job duties include:
- Balance and maintain accurate ledgers of Customers and Vendors
- Coordinate bank deposits and report financial results on a regular basis to management
- Monitor office expenses and tally and enter cash receipts
- Pay vendor invoices and track bank account balances
- Develop monthly and daily statements.
- Taxation knowledge
- Prepare monthly payroll.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Tally receivable or payable amounts on daily basis
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Develop periodically reports for management
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation