We’re looking for a Sr PHP & ColdFusion developer. If you’re an experienced software professional with deep expertise in developing and managing PHP & CFML-based applications and systems (Adobe ColdFusion), we should talk. We have a fun/cohesive/talented team of developers and cloud engineers who need an additional pair of talented hands to help with our world-class development staff.
- Interface with our internal team and clients to identify technical requirements for customer applications.
- Identify and manage project work structure, tasks, deliverables, milestones, and dependencies. Agile process experience a plus.
- Work with internal team to create plans, tasks, time estimates, and timelines for delivery.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable application components. DevOps experience a plus.
- Manage and organize project documentation.
- Ensure that all project work is reviewed and meets quality & accuracy requirements.
- Analyze project success vs. challenges to improve on processes to make each new project more successful than the last.
- Think different! Identify new ways to achieve our goals.
- 5+ years of overall career experience with PHP & CFML-based applications and systems.
- Deep expertise/experience troubleshooting PHP & CFML-based applications and systems.
- Deep expertise/experience tuning PHP & CFML-based applications and systems.
- Deep expertise/experience designing, configuring and maintaining hosting infrastructures for high-traffic, high-availability PHP & CFML-based applications.
- Must have 2+ yrs of experience in Node.JS & jQuery.
- Must have strong experience working with SQL databases
- Must have working knowlege of JIRA.
- Familiarity with developing and deploying applications in the cloud
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively
- Nice to have:
- AWS experience/expertise/certifications.
- Automation experience with Ansible or Jenkins.
- Experience in deploying application on Docker.