PLEASE READ THOUROUGHLY BEFORE APPLYING !
We need good IT engineers with Good Soft and Technical Skills; the ones who can prove effective Communication in all Languages and Proven Technical Skills are the perfect candidates.
We Need "IT" Engineers who can effectively:
- Supports and maintains POS system computers (servers, desktops, cash registers, laptops and tablets).Supports and maintains POS related devices, like POS printers, scanners, cash drawers and EFTPOS terminals.
- Supports and maintains all scanning equipment, including handheld scanners and wireless access points.Supports, trains, sets up, and troubleshoots users company-wide.
- Uses a variety of computer software such as Office 365, Ms Office Suite, Windows Server OS, etc.Prepares documentation of all adds, moves, and changes throughout the network.
- Performs general administrative/office duties as required, including preparing reports and correspondence, entering and retrieving computer data, copying and filing documents, sending and receiving emails, answering the telephone, etc.
- High level of attention to detail, following proven processes and guidelines as set by the organization. Our key focus is quality and consistency for proven customer satisfaction.
- Keenly works in a team environment, happy to share learning’s and assist others.Is prepared to work overtime, Performs related duties as required.
- Great Problem Solving and analytical skills, Able to perform well under stress.Good English communication skills and very professional in your approach to customer service.Morning, Evening, Night & Weekend Shifts.
- Requirement: Bachelors in CS,SE, Telecom
- Candidate having experience in MySQL server, Networks configurations, OS, also excellent communications skills are mandatory.
- Training Will be Provided for the Product only; not the soft/technical skills.