This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer. He/she is responsible to lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable existing and new businesses; develop and maintain effective key customer relationships as well as ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities related to the products or projects assigned to him/her. The main responsibilities are to develop a sales and marketing strategy for all Edbiz’s revenue generating activities and to implement a programme of activities to deliver this strategy and achieve the target revenues (specifically for sponsorship, awards fee, advertising and publication sales). He/she is expected to work closely with the Sales and Marketing support team to identify needs and create customized offerings for the clients.
• Assist in devising the business development strategy in consultation with the CEO and Chairman.
• Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
• Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
• Manage web/telephone and email based enquiries related to the assigned projects.
• Undertake desk based research to support management in identifying new lead opportunities.
• Ensure information related to products/projects are updated on the website on a regular basis, i.e. at least once a week.
· Identifying potential clients, markets and business relations.
• Manage social media campaign of the assigned product/project.
• Maintain and increase personal knowledge of priority sectors; market trends and routes to market for improved effectiveness within a sales support function.
• Maintain an excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients.
• Maintain and update clients and contacts database.
Cambridge IF Analytica is a financial services intelligence house that specialises in developing and utilising powerful cutting edge analytical tools to evaluate business data, assess macroeconomic indicators and understand market trends, leadership positioning and brand development relevant to the ...مزید پڑھیں