Capital Brand Technologies is a Google Partner Company which is a growth-oriented IT company whose services range from software and websites development to the online marketing needs of its clients. We are looking for a very energetic and pragmatic Business Development Manager who has an entrepreneurial spirit, dedication, and great resilience.
You are a sales pro but a modern marketing strategist at heart. You understand the complex nature of selling marketing services and have achieved results in an agency environment. You’re comfortable in any room and have a track record of influencing c-suite executives. You thrive in an incentive-based structure where it is your responsibility to build relationships and uncover opportunities with tier one prospective client targets. You can operate under pressure and execute on measurable KPIs.
You should be proficient in English Communication and writing. You must have knowledge of online Freelancing applications like upwork and freelancer and should be able to grab good projects from such platforms with effective bidding and proposals.
A full overview of the progression route and the career development opportunities that are available to you will be clearly laid out from the beginning. This role is a great mixture of business development, marketing, and sales and you must have strong skills in all of these areas.
This role reports to the CEO. The position requires a minimum of two years of experience at a PR, marketing or Software Development company and a tangible understanding of integrated communications services, Software products/services, and Internet marketing services. It will be focused on developing qualified opportunities for the top of our sales funnel. The role will have a mix of cold calling, social selling, work partnerships, marketing campaigns, email marketing and on-the-ground targeting of prospective clients at key tradeshows and physical meet-ups with potential clients.
- Deliver consistent new and qualified opportunities
- Be a selling expert
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work towards and exceed sales targets
- C-level selling experience
- Ability to understand and sell all agency services – digital, branding, content marketing, software development, internet marketing such as SEO, SMM, SMO.
- Deliver top-tier opportunities
- Ability to manage a complex sale
- Ability to build Pipelines for good quality Leads.
- Must be able to cross-sell and should know about inbound and outbound marketing techniques, methods and processes.
- Ability to strike partnerships and working relationships to obtain the contracts for outsourced work delivered over long terms.
- Should be able to Sell in-house products to national and international clients.
- Must be able to package and price the services and products, according to different market realities.
- You must demonstrate a healthy track record of achieving the sales targets at previous employers for at least 6 months from last year and should be able to back these claims with facts and proofs.
- You must be able to build the sales department from scratch and build the systems and processes required to grow the company to the levels where it aims.
- Drive the outbound new business development effort – driving 8 qualified opportunities per month with a majority of opportunities for our content marketing, SEO, SEM, SMM, and Software Development
- Deliver PKR 10 lac in new business opportunities on the monthly basis
- Deliver 1 ‘big job (20 Lac/month)” opportunity per quarter
- Deliver opportunities within all key sectors – Healthtech, Fintech, Software & IT, Enterprise, Consumer
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- BBA/MBA, MIT
- A minimum of 4 years professional experience with at least 2 years at a Software house or Internet marketing Agency agency
- Demonstrative experience hitting sales targets
- Understanding and an interest in the technology industry
- Established network in the technology and marketing world
- Entrepreneurial skills and interest in building a world-class agency
- Quirky – Not afraid to speak up and own your ideas
- Obsessed with continuous improvement
- Curious about how the business works and how you contribute to the organization's success
- Driven to produce excellent results
- Pragmatic and goal oriented
- Developed strong written and presentation communication skills, with the comfort to present ideas and make a case to clients and partner agencies
- Positive, authentic, solution-oriented team player with a good sense of humor
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word, CRM and Salesforce