The SharePoint Developer is a mid-level position reporting directly to the Project Manager of Carbon8 Pvt. Ltd. The primary role of this position will be to design, develop, and maintain Microsoft Online SharePoint Portal. The successful candidate should be considered an expert in Microsoft Online SharePoint (Office 360).
- BS and 4+ years of direct experience working with Microsoft SharePoint platforms
- Experience with Microsoft Online SharePoint (Office 360).Experience with content management systems, i.e., SharePoint collaboration, content management, search, lists, libraries, alerts and list forms
- Experience in managing site permission using SharePoint best practices.
- Experience with SharePoint's application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services etc.
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation and support of the Portal using Microsoft Online SharePoint (Office 360) environment.
- Use problem-solving and analytical skills to design, development, customize, implement, upgrade, and support SharePoint sites, workflows, web parts, and other applications
- Assist end users by providing strategic SharePoint direction, training materials, and status updates on support requests
Other duties as assigned
- Flexible scheduling sometimes required - including evening and weekend work as needed. Sound reasoning, analytical, and problem solving aptitude; Detail oriented
- Ability to work well on multiple projects with competing and shifting priorities
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment, including ability to use Microsoft tools.
- Strong interpersonal skills -- including the use of written, electronic, and oral communication.