Do you love to code in your sleep or you are a true hacker? Are you interested in working with a product-oriented company in a Silicon Valley like culture? Are you fed up of working with boringcompanies where there is little or no recognition? Is yes, then we are the best bet for you!
At Careaxiom, we know our engineers are our true asset. We are a provider of web-based solutions to improve care coordination for senior living facilities in US. We have been featured on mainstream mediaincluding CNN, Techcrunch and Forbes.
● People don’t work for us but WITH us
● We don’t give jobs but CAREERS
● You are not our employee but our PARTNER
You would be directly involved in our core product and your code will be potentially used by thousands of users where you will get a chance to be emotionally vested in the product, something you can be proud of.
You will be part of the integrations team and will be given a chance to interact directly with our integration partners. You will have to create highly optimized APIs that would be consumed by third-party systems as well as to consume APIs provided by other systems in a highly optimized way.
You will get a chance to work on integrations with a variety of systems like Pharmacies, EHRs etc. and bydoing so you will get to know about different areas of our system.
Skills and Requirements
● 3 to 8 years of experience working as part of an Agile development team
● Excellent communication skills
● Bachelor’s degree in CS/SE/IT from a recognized institute
● Advanced understanding of web architecture and database fundamental
● Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a development team with a range ofscientific and professional backgrounds
● Experience with creating APIs for third parties and consuming third-party APIs will be a plus.
● Experience integrating with external systems will be a plus.
- Node 8.0 with promises, async/await, generators and coroutines.
- Backend Frameworks including Express.js, GraphQL and Sequelize.
- Storage solutions like MySql, Postgres and Redis.
- Pub/Sub through Amazon SQS and RabbitMQ.
- Frontend technologies include Angular 1.x, Webpack, Babel, Bootstrap, NPM.
● Quarterly bonuses
● Talented, passionate, and fun colleagues
● Inpatient health insurance for family (Parents are included too!)
● Outpatient health insurance for family
● MacBook pro
● International working exposure and travel opportunity
● Learning and Growth opportunities
● Company-sponsored daily lunch
● Paid time off (“PTO”)
● Monthly sports activities
● Team building activities
● Annual New Years Dinner with Families
Taaruff is a premium website design and web development company specialized in Corporate Custom Website Design, Custom Web Application Development, E-commerce, Web Portals Development, Bank & Payment Gateway Integration, Corporate Logo Design, Mobile Applications and digital marketing.