- Salary: RS 50,000/month
- Two months’ paid maternity/paternity leave
- Ten paid days off/year
- In 2017, we received more than 400 applications; only three candidates were shortlisted.
**** A majority of applications are automatically rejected for being incomplete or having grammatical mistakes.
- Please read and answer each question carefully; we are highly selective about who we choose to work with and will be rejecting all carelessly filled out applications.
- Interacting with American clients on a daily basis; should have an easy-to-understand accent and complete knowledge of American culture and mannerisms.
- Answering emails professionally and engaging with clients.
- Studying resources and learning quickly.
- Writing resumes, LinkedIn profile content, cover letters. Analyzing job listings from a variety of industries. (There is a 7-week paid training period to help you master this aspect of the job.)
- Your English has to be ABSOLUTELY flawless.
- You must be living in Pakistan.
- You must have your own laptop computer.
- You must live in a major city.
- Your internet connection must be at least 4MBPS.
- You must be able to take feedback constructively.
- You must commit to working with us for one year.
- We’re only accepting full-time workers; working for any other companies or studying at university, even part-time, is a major violation of our contract. If you are currently in school, please apply anyway -- we will consider your application when you graduate.
- Graduated from a top university in Pakistan.
- Previous writing, editing, or customer service experience.
- Great grades in English classes.
Our Interviewing and Onboarding Process:
- If you are interested, please fill out this written interview form, which is designed to test your mastery of the English language. (You are here.)
- If we like your application, we'll ask you to fill out a supplemental written interview form to further test your mastery of the English language.
- Then, we’ll conduct a telephonic interview and go over whatever questions you have.
- Finally, we’ll begin your paid training, which will last seven weeks.
CareerTuners specializes in creating resumes and coaching students though the personal statement writing process. We believe that powerfully written stories move careers forward. Our resumes have landed clients interviews at Google and the White House. With our help on their personal statements, o ...مزید پڑھیں