We are looking for experienced .Net developers with excellent skill set who can join CareTek and produce world-class applications.
- Knowledge about software design pattern.
- Expertise in object-oriented and data structure.
- Expertise in SQL Server and database design.
- Investigates new technologies and techniques and researches ongoing industry developments.
- Designing, coding, testing, documenting, and deploying global applications based on system and user requirements.
- Expert knowledge in analyzing, designing, and developing solutions to highly complex problems.
- Experience in a micro services architecture
- Knowledge of using Amazon RDS, S3, Code Commit
Responsibilities and Duties
- Software development by following requirements specifications
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Enhance existing systems by analyzing business objectives, preparing an action plan and identifying areas for modification and improvement
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- Create technical specifications
- Professional & comfortable learning environment.
- Monthly Dinner.
- Trips to Northen Areas ater 3-4 Months.
- 5 days a week.
- Medical Insurance
- Market Competitive Payroll
- Appreciation Bonuses on Exceptional Performance.
- Stress Free Working Space.