Duration: Full Time
• A bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year; or a master’s degree in human resource management
• Experience with HR systems including HRIS;
• Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite;
• Ability to multi-task and teamwork with others;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Approachable personality with positive attitude;
• Consults with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate;
• Plans and executes company HR initiatives and projects such as the performance management process and employee development process.
• Conduct performance appraisal process.
• Provide employee/manager training activities.
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
• Prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
• Participates in various internal/external HR audits.
• Conducts interviews during the candidate selection process and conducts offer negotiations.
• Responsible for leave management and workers compensation.
• Handles employee relations, PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) and exit interviewing.
• Assists in evaluation of progress, decisions and departmentally established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures for continued improvement
in department and services efficiency.
• Participates in organizing employee recognition/engagement activities.
• Maintains compliance with local regulations concerning employment.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.