Duration: Full Time
• A bachelor’s degree and at least 1 year; or a master’s degree in human resource management
• Experience with HR systems including HRIS;
• Familiar with the Microsoft Office suite;
• Ability to multi-task and teamwork with others;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Approachable personality with positive attitude;
• Consults with management, providing HR guidance when appropriate;
• Plans and executes company HR initiatives and projects such as the performance management process and employee development process.
• Conduct performance appraisal process.
• Provide employee/manager training activities.
• Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures;
• Prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
• Participates in various internal/external HR audits.
• Conducts interviews during the candidate selection process and conducts offer negotiations.
• Responsible for leave management and workers compensation.
• Handles employee relations, PIP (Performance Improvement Plan) and exit interviewing.
• Assists in evaluation of progress, decisions and departmentally established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures for continued improvement
in department and services efficiency.
• Participates in organizing employee recognition/engagement activities.
• Maintains compliance with local regulations concerning employment.
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
pCarFirst is a first of its kind one stop shop to sell your car with no hassle in Pakistan. CarFirst is an online platform with the ambitions to change the way people sell used cars. CarFirst's Inspection Centers are located in Karachi, Lahore and Islamabad providing convenience to the consumes ...مزید پڑھیں