About Carta Healthcare
We believe that the path to better patient outcomes starts with more fulfilled, better utilized clinicians who are liberated to focus on their true calling, helping patients.
We design products that transform the way hospitals use data to deliver care. We make analyzing data fast, easy, and useful for everyone.
- Carta is currently looking for an Executive Assistant to perform a variety of administrative tasks and support our company’s senior-level managers.
- Executive Assistant’s responsibilities include managing calendars, to be successful in this role, you should be organised, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalised and timely support to executive members
Responsibilities you’ll be taking charge of:
- Manage executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences and teleconferences
- Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
- Prepares reports and presentations by collecting and analyzing information.
- Maintaining the current filing and database system, and looking for ways to improve current systems
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports in order to Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Providing customer support when required
- Proficient with MS Office, G Suite and CRM tools like HubSpot
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of healthcare as an executive assistant
- Bachelors or Masters in Administration, or any other relevant field.
Carta is an equal opportunity employer with a collaborative culture.