We are looking for an energetic iOS developer, who is willing to learn and grow. The ideal candidate must have strong problem-solving skills, able to work independently, and creative instincts to develop and maintain iOS applications. The candidate must have experience with web services to host apps on server as well as integrating apps with already developed systems. The candidate must have experience with maintaining already developed apps and to develop new features. Candidate will be given a platform to work on market leading, innovative and challenging mobile apps.
Must have published at least one application on Apple App Store:
- Participate in internal development projects such as developing new product and enhancing/maintaining existing product. Contribute towards the development life-cycle: design, implementation and test.
- Experience with Swift and Objective C
- Apps with background services
- Experience with designing fluid UI for multiple screen sizes and dimensions
- Must have knowledge of back-end RESTful services
- Must have knowledge of UI/UX design patterns
- Must have knowledge of hosting Apps on server and web services
- Unit Testing frameworks
- Cross-platform experience is a plus
- Comfortable in working with team as well as independently
- One plus year experience developing iOS Apps along with experience in front end design of app as well as knowledge of server based work
- Ability to work in Objective-C and Swift
- Ability to work with new technologies while showing drive, versatility, adaptability, and creative thinking
- PHP web development knowledge is an advantage
- Understanding of prior developed projects and enhancing features
- Self-driven and do work on your own by taking ownership.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Comfortable in working with team as well as independently.
Other Skills Required
- Learning attitude, communication, and passion to code