We are looking for a motivated individual, who is willing to take on challenging development assignments in the Internet of Things (IoT) domain and learn in the process. If you are a self-starter, who can work with minimal supervision and ready to explore new opportunities, we would like to talk to you.
What is in it for you: You will be exposed to the latest technology trends and will have a chance to work on cutting edge systems that create an impact in everyday lives of people.
Skills we are looking for:
• Graduate degree from a reputable university with a major in Computer Science or Engineering
• Passion for learning new technologies
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Inquisitive individuals who want to learn
• Give your best effort and excel at what you do
• Take pride in your work
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to persistently pursue solutions to difficult problems
• Creative and out of the box thinker
- Strong grasp of algorithms and core foundations of programming and Computer Science
- Experience developing web services RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of JSON
- Knowledge of Network Security will be a plus.
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with Linux kernel or device driver development is a plus
- Experience developing software for embedded devices will be helpful
- Domain expertise in any industry vertical (healthcare, finance, education) is a plus