You MUST have the following:
- Advanced Node and React js
- Strong Typescript
- Good AWS including some database work- such as S3, RDS or DynamoDB
- Agile The following is DESIRABLE, not essential:
- Server less architecture (Lambda, Step Functions, SQS, SNS)
- You will be working as part of a team that is building a React/Node application on AWS/Azure. We are looking for developers who are competent across the whole stack, including React, Node, AWS and products such as Docker, Terraform or Kubernetes for CI/CD.
- You should have some experience in the database aspect of the role, working with things like RDS, DynamoDB, S3, PostGres and Redis.
- You also need to have experience with Typescript.
- This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in finance without having financial experience.
- The project will be Greenfield and working with modern technologies and techniques.
- The role will be remote and can remain remote after coronavirus, indefinitely.