CCJK Technologies is looking for highly passionate result driven and Pro-Active DevOps Engineer for Lahore office.
Job duties will include setup and configuration of cloud environments to meet our needs and policies, and architect systems for data management. You will also have maintenance duties, such as responding to trouble tickets and alerts, developing patches or fixes for any issues that arise, and review and auditing cloud spend and forecast.
- Take ownership of issues, with a sense of urgency, and using sound judgment to resolve within service levels.
- Plan and enforce IP address management and network segmentation
- Engage peers following processes and procedures to create complete solution designs.
- Optimize spending for AWS and Unix Virtual Machines
Who We are Looking For:
- Having less than 1 years of experience is acceptable if you are Sharpe and have urge and passion to work more and learn lot more.
- Having 1-3 years of experience is ideal if you keep the following in your pocket:
- deep working skills, knowledge of AWS and Unix in other words Guru
- Experience with the core AWS services including but not limited to EC2, RDS and Lambda functions.
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes. Having used ECS or EKS.
- Strong notions of security best practices (e.g. using IAM Roles, KMS, etc.).
- Experience with monitoring solutions such as CloudWatch.
- Previous exposure to large-scale systems design.
- Ability to troubleshoot distributed systems.
- Experience with building or maintaining cloud-native applications.
- Background in Linux/Unix administration will be an added advantage.
- Proven experience with systems planning, security principles, and IT management best practices
- Excellent software and network troubleshooting experience
Charm for You!
- Highly competitive Salaries
- Regualar Increments (mostly bi-annual)
- Paid Leaves and Leaves Enchashments
- Performance Rewards
- Health Insurance
- Parents Wellbeing allownce
- Shares in Company
- Out Door Activities
- EOBI Allownce