An international sales and Business Development Executive plays a key role in generating the sales leads and marketing activities with the guidelines provided by the Manger/Team Lead. He or she has the duty to assist in identify and developing the international sales and marketing efforts with the international business partners to help them promote and sell Translation services. He or she plays a key role in supporting these organizations so they can grow their markets through innovative sales and marketing programs, materials, sales tools, and other support developed by team lead and manager.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Follow business plan and strategy for translation service markets that ensures attainment of company international sales goals and profitability.
· Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search for international sales leads and prospects with the help of team lead
· Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate international markets.
· Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding international sales performance.
· Maintains accurate records of all international pricings, sales and activity reports.
· Creates and conducts proposal presentations to dealers, customers, and internal staff with the SOP’s provided by the International Sales Manager
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
· Insures that all sales personnel meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
· Maintains contact with all customers in the international market area to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Demonstrates the ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
· Implement the designed and recommended international sales and marketing programs.
· Must be aware of international variances in cultural and legal issues pertaining to sales.
· Should be familiar with international translation business concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Must work to develop and maintain international business contacts.
· Must have a good grip on English language with concise and clear American or British accent.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· He or she knows (Read) about international Sales Trends and Techniques
· This person must have read, what is sales forecasting and modeling?
· If have experience being on a sales team that sold through a direct or channel organization will be an advantage.
· He or she needs to have sales and marketing skills.
· He or she must know or read sales and marketing materials and tools.
· He or she needs to have exceptional communication skills both verbally and written.
· The person should be able to develop project plans, timelines, and priorities critical programs and elements necessary to achieve the sales and marketing objectives on a consistent basis.
· The person needs to be very responsible and organized with the ability to work across organizations effectively.
· The person needs to have a Bachelor’s degree in business administration or international business with specialization in Marketing or Sales is highly desirable (Master’s Degree is a Plus).
· It will be an added advantage for the person having the training or certificate of Marketing and Sales Skills.
· Candidates have taken English Speaking Tests like TOFFEL, IELTS etc. will be preferred.
CCJK is a leading translation and localization company with over 10 years of experience providing world class language solutions, both individually and in partnership with the biggest translation agencies in the world. Starting the business by providing outsourcing services to established translatio ...مزید پڑھیں