Cedar Financial (International Debt Collection Agency) is looking forward to hiring a qualified sales representative to join our sales team and assist us to achieve our goals. Our ideal candidate would be goal-oriented and would have a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service, achieve sales targets and bring in new clients. The Sales Representative has the primary objective of building a business by identifying and selling prospects. Promoting our services to prospective clients, negotiating contracts with the aim of maximizing sales profits. The Sales Representative is also in charge of his/her W.I.P. (work in progress) and supportive marketing campaigns.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Sales Representative will be responsible for the following:
• Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
• Develop Target List with Right Party Contacts and Titles.
• Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media.
• Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
• Create and conduct professional sales presentations
• Maintain accurate records
• Attend trade exhibitions, conferences, and meetings
• Negotiate contracts
• Close sales and achieve annual quotas
• Sell services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
• Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organizational standards.
• Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual analysis.
• Report to management and attend sales meetings at the required frequency.
• Duties and responsibilities are subject to change at any time of your employment.
• Exceptional leadership –When it comes to promoting the success of the agency, the Sales Representative is the first impression and the source of product knowledge.
• Prioritization- Ability to take high-volume tasks in a fast-past environment and triage based on importance to the organization and client(s).
• Communication– Whether it’s communicating to executives, management or subordinates, or other departments, the Sales Representative has the ability to articulate an important point across different channels in a manner that is understood by their intended audience.
• Deadlines– Ability to meet deadlines for executives, management, Cedar departments, clients and organization as a whole.
• Analytical- Uses intuition and experience to complement data; manages their workflows and procedures.
• Design- Demonstrates attention to detail.
• Problem Solving -Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem-solving situations.
• Project Management- Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Manages project activities with team members.
• Technical Skills- Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
• Customer Service- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
• Change Management- Builds commitment and overcomes resistance
• Specific Goals- Sets expectations and monitors progress on results.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Frequently communicates with management and co-workers via videoconferencing and by phone
• Frequently required to make phone attempts
• Frequently required to make a notation of conversations
• Frequently required to sit for long durations
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Continually required to talk or listen
• Frequently interact with others (clients, managers, executives, subordinates, etc.)
• On occasion must meet with staff, clients and prospects; or, for trade shows and company exhibitions.
• Computer skills required: Project Management Software; Word Processing Software (Word); Electronic Mail Software (Outlook); and presentation software (PowerPoint).
• Ability to quickly de-escalate customer issues and formulate resourceful action plans.
• Efficiently manage resources, priorities and department projects.
Other skills required:
• Sociable and ability to interact and work with all personality types.
• A “go-to” point for team members needing advice for solutions.
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from prospective clients.
Benefits & Perks:
• Weekends off
• Market Competitive Salary
• Medical for permanent employees
• Fixed Shift Timings
• Opportunity for growth
• Probationary Increment
• Paid training period
• Professional Environment
• Incentive-based job
• Fuel Allowance for Female candidates
Job Timings: (Third Shift/ Night) • 09:000PM - 06:00AM
pWhy We Are Different/ppSince 1991, Cedar Financial has strived to become a leader in domestic and international debt recovery./ppOur mission is simple; to provide the most comprehensive and professional debt recovery services available to our clients. All this, while focusing on the unique challeng ...مزید پڑھیں