Cell Tech Inc. is a rapidly-expanding Repair Service Provider for the K-12 sector in the US. Cell Tech uses proprietary software to manage clients, inventory, and the repair process. Our development team is expanding and looking for a fully-remote full-stack developer to help us meet the demands of our growing company.
Full-Stack developer to work with our team on our core software. While you will primarily be responsible for the backend, you must understand frontend enough to communicate with members responsible for the frontend and be able to configure the backend in such a way that it connects with the frontend.
- Highest Priority Skillset: PHP, Laravel, SQL, APIs (Google, Microsoft, etc.), and unit testing
- Bonus Skills: Python, Selenium
- Write "clean", secure, and well-designed code
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Work with team to design tests and test cases
- Develop and manage a strong and powerful back end with complex features that connects seamlessly with the Front End
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Design, maintain, and document REST APIs
- Discuss and design ideas with the team to understand the requirements and logic.
- Learn business operations so that the software designs will fit well.
- Report to team lead as necessary.
- Advanced proficiency in PHP, Laravel, and SQL
- Building & maintaining application functions with a web-based backend for SaaS.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with team
- Strong abilities to organize tasks, document progress, and use source/version control systems
- Ability to work autonomously and as a remote team member.
- Willingness to learn new Technologies, and design with current best practices
- Someone who can design code that is meant for users. Regardless of the brilliance and internal complexity of your code: User simplicity and flexibility is the greatest priority.
Job Environment & Schedule:
- The entire interview process as well as the job itself is fully remote (work from home).
- Full-time, Regular employment
- 5-day work week (Monday to Friday).
- Flexible Hours, but you must finish you goals in a timely manner and be consistent.
Interview Process (3 Stage Interview):
- 1) The first stage will be to get a sense of who you are. If this goes well, we would like for you to send us some code samples
- 2) The second stage is internal. Here we will review your submissions
- 3) As a third stage our team lead will interview you to assess your technical understanding/aptitude.