1. Work with other professional staff of the TEAM in preparation of specific action plans pertaining to Social Sectors.
2. To establish & strengthen "institutional linkages for promotion of the social sector activities within the overall program;
3. To plan for, supervise and monitor the social sectors activities of the organization;
4. To develop and implement the gender strategy and to monitor and evaluate the gender mainstreaming process within the organization;
5. To design and carry out related training within the organization along with the focus group;
6. To initiate social sectors specific studies to assess impact of the program on rural population especially rural women.
7. To develop program proposals seeking funds for implementation of social sector activities within the program area;
8. To document progress of the social sectors activities periodically.
9. Responsible for professional development and training of the section staff. In consultation with the Human Resource Development Section, help to identify suitable courses and other opportunities for the development of the section staff;
10. Explore the possibilities of collaborating with government and other development agencies working on development and social sector interventions;
11. Will be responsible for implementation and compliance of CERD Employees' Service Rules.
12. Develop linkages with other IPS in coordination with their project Manager.
13. Capacity building of various committees at field level.
14. Work according to the workplan given in project documents.
15. Report to Project Manager
16. Any other duty assigned by concern Project Manager time to time. `
Center of Excellence for Rural Development (CERD)