Centric DXB is looking for a Sr. SharePoint Developer to join our team in Karachi. The candidate will be responsible for the successful development, deployment, and integration of the customer's SharePoint system requirements. The candidate must have strong troubleshooting skills, an in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, and expert experience with hands-on installation, configuration, architecture, and problem solving.
- Deliver new and complex high quality solutions to clients in response to business requirements.
- Advise and influence the customer on complex SharePoint related issues.
- Have considerable latitude and responsibility to define and select tools, processes, priorities and resources, analyze, design and implement requirements.
- Create technical specifications to include prototypes, proof of concept, use cases, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Finalize and document the SharePoint design by incorporating use cases and other information into the final written design documentation.
- Development of a SharePoint content management system.
- Development of enterprise multilingual Portals and more.
- Development of advanced workflows.
- Development of advances search features.
- Create SharePoint components including, but not limited to, configuring OOTB web parts, custom web parts, web pages, master pages, workflow, InfoPath forms, etc.
- Experience designing, implementing and maintaining enterprise solutions with Microsoft technologies and SharePoint 2010/2013/2016.
- Experience in designing SharePoint governance, information architecture, capacity planning, taxonomies and metadata schemas for classifying content.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint Online.
- Experience migrating legacy content to SharePoint preferred.
- Significant experience in the technical design and architecture of SharePoint sites, site templates and SharePoint custom solutions leveraging a wide range of SharePoint capabilities.
- Must have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, presentation and communications skills (written and verbal), along with an ability to handle and prioritize many diverse tasks.
- Possess strong customer service skills and able to provide end-user support, training and education.
- Experience in Agile methodologies.
- Bachelor's degree and 6 years relevant experience.