Cerulean Solutions is looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Write basic APIs in Laravel/Lumen framework to integrate with Android Apps
- Core Skills : Java , Android Studio, XML, SQLite, Json, NDK(Native Developmanet Kit), Restful Web Services, Social Media Linking
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience with Laravel/Lumen framework to develop APIs to be integrated with Android Apps
- Candidate must have a Bachelors or equivalent degree in Computer Sciences from any well known university.
- This is a full-time lahore based office job. So please apply only if you belong to or live in Lahore.
- You'll be asked to prove your experience by code samples and product demos.