· Previous experience in the humanitarian and development field, proposals development, and donor relations are required.
· Liaise regularly with programme implementation and technical staff to ensure the production of quality reports across areas and across Donor.
· Developing an External Donor Relations Strategy.
· Define the main target groups, activities, resources and partnerships needed.
· Assisting the Head of Mission in developing the country strategy, project proposals, addressing donor requests or catalyzing action on specific projects or components of projects.
· Identify and analyze new funding opportunities within the country as well as regularly monitoring opportunities from Global donors.
· Develop lists of prospective donors (donor scoping) and discuss with programme staff. Update on a monthly basis the external relations database, with documents of latest negotiations and proposal possibilities with a number of key donors.
European NGO Network CESVI