Candidate from a manufacturing industry will be preferred
· Maintaining Accounts:
· Ensure that the books of accounts have been maintained in compliance with International Accounting Standard (IAS) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as adopted in Pakistan, Companies Act, and other rules and regulations as applicable for the Business Unit;
· Finalization of Monthly books of Accounts for reporting purpose;
· Finalization of books of Accounts at the end of each fiscal year for the audit purpose;
· Ensure Weekly Reconciliation of Receivables, Payables, advances and inventory, etc;
· Well documentation of all accounting and financial papers and documents of the Chaplet.
· Assist supervisor and/or management to update and improve accounting system that satisfies the statutory and management information needs.
· Budget and Budgetary Control:
· Assist in establishing proper budgeting and budgetary control for the Chaplet.
· Produce monthly and regular reports from the Accounts for budgetary control, review variance, and other analysis
· Conducting Statutory or Special Audit:
· Prepare the financial statements, proper books of accounts and documents and produce the same before the audit team
· Extend all corporation to the audit team during annual corporation audit, management audit, tax or VAT audit or any special audit is conducted
· Coordination with the auditors and satisfy audit queries to ensure that unqualified reports are issued
· Corporate Tax and VAT Issues:
· Deduct appropriate tax from the staff and the supplier/contractors as per govt. rules and regulations
· Ensure that all tax deducted from various sources have been deposited with the appropriate govt. authority within the time limit
· Maintain proper books and accounts and follow formalities required under the VAT Act
· Submit proper VAT returns, reports, and documents
· Ensure that all input VAT is fully claimed
· Internal Control System:
· Assist supervisor and management in designing and maintaining a sound internal control system
· Ensure compliance with contractual terms and conditions when financial issues are concerned while making payments to contractors and suppliers
· Monitor advance, receivables, and payables
· Ensure timely payments of the bills in accordance with Companies' policies, procedures, and guidelines
· Maintaining fixed asset record in an appropriate manner
· Assist supervisor in developing or updating financial policies, procedures, and guidelines for the Chaplet.
· Assist to identify areas of inefficiency and cost reduction
· Special Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform any other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the management from time to time
The private limited company engaged in the mechanical engineering manufacturing business.